Tuesday 24 September 2013

Good Doctor: Pickup Line

If you read my pre-30 day blog challenge post, you'd know that I'm kind of very into this new korean drama, Good Doctor. Probably one of the best dramas I've watched. It's not your typical korean drama where there's the perfect couple, and then there's the third party, then there's always this b.. crazy woman --FAST FORWARD-- and then one day someone gets either cancer or tuberculosis and dies.

Anyway, I was watching Good Doctor last Tuesday and there was this pickup line which I thought was kinda cheesy but funny.

P/S If you're a medical student and you're interested in one of your course mates, you could probably use this on him/her. :P

Person 1: What is your blood type?
Person 2: Type 'AB'
Person 1: Really? I don't think so. I think you're MY type

Hahahahhahahahahahah genius.


No comments:

Post a Comment