Monday 30 September 2013

Day 13: Issue a public apology.

To the four cats next door. I'm sorry for always chasing you guys away all the time by banging on the windows in order to scare you and also shouting at you. I'm also sorry if my dad used water guns to shoot water at ya'll; but you guys should know that ya'll are really annoying. Please stop meowing at midnight.

To all my SHB teachers. Sorry for humming in all your classes 24/7, I can't help it. Mr. P, I'm sorry I took a picture of your girlfriend's (now fiance) photograph that was always on your desk. You weren't at school that day so I seized the opportunity. I wish you two all the best. (P/S I already deleted the picture a long time ago.)

To all my friends who drive. I'm sorry I always have to depend on you guys to drive me around. :P Don't worry, I'm gonna be getting my license pretty soon.

To my closest friends. I'm sorry I haven't been the friend that I should've been.

To the family. Sorry for being a disappointment at times, but I'm thankful that you all still love me and support me no matter what. :')

To all my readers. Sorry if I ever bore you with the crap that I write about at times. Heh.



No comments:

Post a Comment