Saturday 21 September 2013

Day 4: Favorite quote (from a person, from a book, etc) and why you love it



1 Samuel 16:7 says, "..Men look at the outward appearance, but God looks at the heart" I'm glad that throughout the years, I've always looked at the heart. The heart never lies. :)

I'll cheat and throw in a few others. Don't mind me.

Don't make decisions when you're angry; don't make promises when you're happy. 
-annonymous
I think this quote is very relatable to all of us; we make rash decisions when we're angry (although i must say, i almost never get angry, haha! but you might not want to wake me up early in the morning.), but always remember this--once we say something hurtful or degrading to another person, we can never take it back. Also, the other person would probably remember those words of ours for the rest of their lives so...we don't want to be scarring people now, do we? Also, I admit that I've made promises when I was 'happy', and I broke them. Haha. And am guilty about it. So, that's another thing I'm working on. Oh well, noone's perfect. :3

You have to be able to laugh at yourself. That's what I tell Asian people all the time. -Sarah Silverman
..just because I'm Asian. Got it, Sarah! (;

Remember, it doesn't matter whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose. 
-Darrin Weinberg
I don't know about you guys, but I find this particular one really funny. Hahahah.

Hope ya'll have been having a good weekend so far! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment