Friday 20 September 2013

Day 3: Things that make you uncomfortable

New environments. Attending social events and seeing unfamiliar faces everywhere. (I do enjoy meeting people and making new friends, but certain situations just wouldn't allow me to do that)

Public speaking. Speaking in front of a crowd gets me really, reaaallyy anxious. My mind just goes blank, my legs become like jelly and I stutter. Lol, it sucks. I've always had this problem, but I'm working on it. I think I've become a tad bit more confident ever since I went to ISB and SHB, though. However, I do not get anxious when having a conversation with someone whom I've never met before.

Cussing. Like, every second. I kinda get irritated--talking to a person and having to hear them swear in every flippin' sentence. Haha. I mean, it's not even necessary. Plus, cussing don't make you cool, bruh.

Discussions on inappropriate topics. Need I say more?

Career talks. When people (well..specifically adults) ask me about my future aspirations and career. I'd be happy to answer your questions ma'am/sir, but it just stresses me out when you look me in the eyes when asking me those questions and just waiting, and waiting; for a convincing answer. Lol. I'm planning to major in Psychology; why? Because I find it interesting. What am I gonna be doing with my Psych major in the future? I'm not too sure now, but I'd wanna take on a role which would bring me a sense of fulfillment. I'd want to love what I do and at the same time, help those in need.

Awkward silences.

Wet socks. And any footwear for that matter.  

Being the 'middle person'. Ever been in a situation where like, you get caught in between 2 other friends who are 'fighting'; or a couple who's going through a rough patch (they probably made the issue more complicated than it really is...) ? Yeah..you wouldn't want to experience that, trust me.

I could probably make an uber long list of things that make me uncomfortable, but I'm reallyyy sleepy right now so I'm going to take a nap now. Yay. :) Stay tuned for
 Day 4: Favorite quote (from a person, from a book, etc) and why you love it

No comments:

Post a Comment