Friday 27 September 2013

Day 10: Most embarrassing moment (s). Spill.

So, this topic had been on my mind ever since day 1 but..it was just so flippin tough to think of that one EMBARRASSING (until can die) moment. I probably don't remember most of them because they were too embarrassing and I just repressed all of them bad memories hahaha, as a form of defense mechanism. LOL okay whut, Kimblee you're blabbering now. 

Without further ado...this was the best I could come up with. Not dead embarrassing, but still pretty embarrassing to me..

#1

So, this was my band (that's me playing the drums) for the SHB House Music Competition. We were supposed to have a sound check the day before our actual performance. So we were just kind of chill and everything, playing our jam (We played LMFAO's Park Rock Anthem and also Queen-Somebody To Love) and doin' our thang you know...and then SUDDENLY, I was so chilled that like, the drum sticks just flew out of my hands while we were performing during our soundcheck and there were STUDENTS and TEACHERS there okay, it was embarrassing as heck. I quickly walked approximately 1.5m in front of the drums (HAHAH.), picked up my drumsticks and just acted as if nothing happened. (Y) Hah, way to go, Kimmeh.



#2

So I had a crush on this guy, A, when I was in standard 2; and I was really close to his best friend as well, B. B and I used to talk over the phone quite often then. One fine day, I told him that I liked A and I made him promise not to tell a single soul, and he said he would keep his promise.

THE VERY NEXT DAY...

A came up to me and said, "Kimberly, I know your secret". I was so embarrassed I hid under the desk. When I went back home, I said to B, "I told you not to tell anyone!" And what did I get as a reply?

"I promise I didn't tell anyone else! The only person I told was A"

Oh, wow.


No comments:

Post a Comment