Wednesday 25 September 2013

Day 8: A piece of advice you have for others. Anything at all.

Frankly speaking, this topic is blimey tough to write on, because it's so easy to give any piece of advice to anyone at all, at anytime of the day. I can say all the right things at the right time, but..do I even follow my own advice? Well I suppose I do, most of the time. Haha. Most of us know the right thing to do, but we just subconsciously wish that other people would advise us to do otherwise. Am I right or am I right? I am right.

BUT OH WELL since I already got myself into this mess...

I'd say always be yourself, but that just sounds...gay. VERY VALUABLE ADVICE INDEED, but way too corny. ^^,

I guess the one piece of advice I have for everyone (including myself) out there is-NEVER DO SOMETHING YOU THINK YOU'D REGRET DOING LATER ON IN LIFE.

Yeah, easy for you to say Kimmeh, but you'll never know if you never try...right?

Meh. Haha.

I know most of you probably think I'm talking about "losing your V card" and all...well, that too, but really, it applies to everything; whether in terms of relationships, your work, your studies..just life in general. I guess all I'm trying to say is, think about the consequences of your actions before doing anything.

Oh, and another piece of advice...follow your own advice-the very same advice you'd give to help another person in need. Afterall, you know yourself best!

No comments:

Post a Comment