Monday 30 September 2013

Day 12: What do you miss? (a person, a thing, a place, a time of your life...)

I MISS SYDNEY! I really do. Lol. The family went to there last year before flying off to Canberra for Mel's graduation. I think I'm happiest when I'm on vacation with the whole fambamz. I don't know, Sydney was just a really, really enjoyable and satisfying trip. Our schedules were full everyday and I loved every second of it. Lol. I loved the food that we ate, the places that we went to, all the memories that we had there but just like I've mentioned earlier, I'm happiest when I'm with the whole family because it's not often that Mel gets to join us. I felt like a child again, back in Sydney last year; free of worries. Oh, how I long for that again. Haha but then again, what is life without ups and downs?

Let the pictures do all the talking. :)



It's just not right to go to Sydney without going to Bondi Beach.























FRIED MARS BARS. T___T Why don't we have that here in M'sia. I am deeply saddened.

No comments:

Post a Comment