Tuesday 24 September 2013

Day 7: The thing(s) you're most afraid of

Change. Change is inevitable, I know that. Everyone does. However, the mere thought of it still scares me. I admit, I am quite resistant to change, but I'm willing to get out of my comfort zone and take a risk. With time, everything changes; things change, situations change, feelings change, first impressions change..people change. The same goes with our vision, our dreams, our likes and dislikes, our partners--although I hope that doesn't happen often! Hahahaha. Well the thing is, we, humans do not possess that power to change certain things, and that's just life. Change is part and parcel of life (as how my mother would put it). But I always keep in mind that whatever change that is/has been brought upon my life may just be part of God's perfect plan to mold me into a better person-the person He has intended me to be.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord  "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future". -Jeremiah 29:11




Hurting others in any way.

Small wriggly stuff. (specifically maggots eww even typing that word gives me the jitters.)

No comments:

Post a Comment