Thursday 17 October 2013

Day 29: Five songs or pieces of music that speak to you or bring back memories.

Simple Plan-Welcome To My Life. Just reminds me of the good old days in primary school. Hahahaha yeah I listened to a lot of emo songs back then.

Faber Drive-When I'm With You. Yes, another emo song HAHA. Reminds me of my form 2 days. I listened to a lot of Faber Drive and Sum 41 back then.

Switchfoot-Stars. Reminds me of my current BU3 gang. We used to jam to this song in class. Well when I say jam I really mean I'd be drumming (virtually), Glen would be air guitaring and all of us would just be singing to it hahaha. Great memories in form 4.

LMFAO-Party Rock Anthem. Reminds me of how we used to party rock in SHB all day everyday. Hahaha well no not really, but it does bring back fond memories of studying in Bangkok. :) Those were the crazy days...lol.

Kutless-What Faith Can Do. Brings back memories of Bangkok and also certain people. I think the lyrics are meaningful...yeah. I wouldn't say it has brought me through tough times (lol) but it's definitely a song I'd listen to when I'm feeling down.

No comments:

Post a Comment