Monday 14 October 2013

Day 27: A letter to your readers

Dear readers,

Hai. Not many people read my blog; wait actually, I think a lot of people don't even know my blog exists. Hahaha, but it's okay. For those of you who read my blog, thanks for taking the time to read through my blog posts--some not so serious ones, some serious ones, mostly just utter crap; but I appreciate it nevertheless. And thank you from the bottom of my heart. Or in other words...from the butt of my heart <3 (if you speak Minion.). Sorry if I bore you at times. Sincere apologies.

3 more days till I'm officially done with the 30 day blog challenge! I actually had fun for the most part, although I must admit, I get prettyyyyy lazy at times...haha. But yes, thanks for being a part of this journey. Till next time. :D

Lotsa fried chicken love,
Kimmy

Day 28, Tuesday: Only pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment