Wednesday 9 October 2013

Day 18 : Tell a story from your childhood. Dig deep and try to be descriptive about what you remember and how you felt.

Let's rewind all the way back to when I was 5 years old and in kindergarten...

My friends and I are all lining up; just waiting in anticipation for Mrs. Chor to open the door so we can go out to play. Well...they're not exactly my friends. I don't really talk to them. I just stay silent all day errday, I don't really know why. But that's just me. Mrs. Chor is coming and all of us become even more excited. As soon the door opens, everyone immediately dashes out and pushes me over. I am left lying flat on the floor--face down. 5 seconds ago, I felt like my whole backbone was breaking into pieces from the impact exerted when the other kids ran over me (literally). I start wailing in agony; and as usual, Mrs. Chor comes to my rescue. She calms me down and rubs Zam Buk all over my back.

Aaaaanddddd....I don't remember what happens next. But oh well..fun times, fun times. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment