Thursday 10 October 2013

Day 20: Get real. Share something you're struggling with right now.



I'm struggling with this post. Lol. Kinda.

Well, I guess..one of the struggles I'm facing right now has to do with my course options. Never in my life have I thought of pursuing Psychology as a major and it also never occurred to me that I would be taking an arts subject in uni because, well...I did science all my life. But then again, uni is the time where I'm supposed to navigate away from my inner Asian being and try out new things that I think I would find interesting, right? Right. Oh well what's life without taking risks....hmm anyway. Yeah. I'm not very sure (at all), what I want to do after I'm done with my studies. That's a bit of a struggle for me but for now, but I'm just taking it one step at a time. Plus, there's no use worrying. So, I'll just leave my worries to God.

I have a constant struggle of managing my time wisely. I, for one, have never been able to manage my time wisely. I think that's pretty sad, lol. Sure, I could, if I tried realllyyy hard but I'm just too much of a bum sometimes, it's depressing. It's weird how I grew up to be a totally different person compared to when I was still in kindergarten. The first thing I always did when I came back home was do my homework. I loved it ahahah call me weird.

I sometimes struggle with self esteem. I know, I may seem confident to some of you, but in front of others, I'm not. I tend to put myself down at times, and I know that isn't a very good thing. When it comes to things like tests, exams, presentations, performances..I lack confidence. It gets to me sometimes, but like I've said before in one of my earlier posts, it's getting better and I'm still working on it.

Afterall, struggles are meant to be overcome and make one stronger, ain't that right? :)


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment