Tuesday 22 September 2015

My first time.

What was your first car? 
Myvi, but it wasn't really mine. It was kind of a family car..? I've no idea.

Who was the first person who you cared more about their well being than your own? 

I honestly don't know.

When was your first public speaking success? 

Probably only later in life..? 'Success' is subjective, but I'd consider public speaking success to be when I still feel nervous but manage to keep my cool and kind of speak in front of a crowd without stuttering, embarrassing myself (much anyway) or just having a complete mind blank. So..probably when I was about 17?

When was the first time you got stitches? 

Never got em.

When was the first time you stayed up all night and watched the sunrise? 

Never stayed up to watch the sunrise.

What was the first thing you learned to cook?

 Instant noodles! Maggi mee in particular.

What was your first paying job? 

Cafe/food stall all rounder.

When was the first time you flew on an airplane?

 As far as I can remember, when I was 8. To Paris :D Worst 13 hour flight ever. I was just puking throughout.

What was the first concert you went to see?

Planetshakers. But I don't really like calling that a concert, so...David Choi live in Bangkok, 2013!

What was your first bike like?

 Um I'm pretty sure it was a tricycle, don't remember the colour, unfortunately..

When was the first time you shot a gun? 

Just a month ago, but that was a BB gun.

When was the first time you moved houses?

When I was 3 or something like that, based on old photographs. Lol

When was the first time you threw a punch? 

I was young and foolish, but yeah I threw a punch at a punching bag. I've never punched a real life person before, as far as I can recall...

When was the first time you quit a job?

 Last year, lol.

What was the first professional sporting event you went to? 

No

When was the first time you realized you are good at your job?

Um. I'm not great at being a student so

When was your first regrettable hair style? 

Hahahaha I have no idea. I don't regret that often when it comes to cutting my hair cause I'm a pretty boring person when it comes to hairstyles. But probably when I was 13, when I wanted to have emo fringe but the hairdresser kinda screwed it up a lil. Haha!

What was your first business venture?

 In the toilet LOL JOKES I'm so disgusting sorry.

How old were you when you first left home?

17, if in the context of leaving my home country to live in another country. 20, in the context of living away from home and my family to study abroad in another country. Leaving home to settle down with a man, um that's not happening anytime soon so yeahh hahah.

When you the first time you cut class? 

Whoa er..primary school, probably. I learned the ways of the world at quite a young age. Lol!

How old where you when you had your first kiss? 

5 or 6. (Sorry parents) But it's okay. *no shame* After that, I never even held hands with a guy until this year. HAHA. Like yeah, achievement unlocked after 15 years, good job Kimberly.

When was the first time you went fishing? 

Probably when I was about 7! I didn't particularly enjoy it cause my dad used worms as baits and I HATE WORMS. I can't even look at realistic drawings of worms. Lame.

How old where you when you got your first computer?

First laptop, when I was 17.

When was the first time you stood up for your self?

Hmmmmmm I don't remember. Sorry. I am making this tag sound so boring. HAHA I'm sorry, my memory just fails me sometimes.


So there you go, just a little insight into my not-so-fun life. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment