Wednesday 30 September 2015

Pet peeves.

In no particular order:

1) Accidentally opening an unread Whatsapp conversation (whether by someone else or myself).
Like, I just can't. I'm the type of person that would wait for an opportune time to reply people properly, and so when I accidentally open one of my unread whatsapp conversations it's like..man. Y u do dis 2 me.

2) People shaking their legs profusely without realising it.
Especially when we're in an exam hall and an exam is taking place. I would just be sitting there, trying to do my thing and at the corner of my eye I can see this person's leg, just...ughh. Hahah, sorry but it's sooo distracting.

3) Cocky and arrogant people.
Need I say more?

4) Freeloaders.
Freeloading once in a while is fine, if you genuinely show some kind of appreciation to the other person. BUT, taking advantage of people is a different story.

5) Talking with your mouth full.
This isn't a big pet peeve, but talking with your mouth feel just doesn't particularly look aesthetically pleasing to the eye so..

6) Noisy people in the cinemas.
You could save your questions for later, thank you... ^-^"

7) Over-hyped anything.
Places, events, songs, movies, brands, books, hot blokes, anything, really. 

8) Keeping the TV on when no one is actually watching it.
Happens all the time. To everyone, I'm sure.

9) Overly public displays of affection.
Ah, the good old PDA topic. How much is too much? I don't know. It's subjective to each individual. But posting one million lovey dovey selfies and captions on social media for the world to see is not needed, in my opinion.

10) Copycats.
It's totally cool if you get inspiration from here and there and incorporate those into your daily lives, but wanting and trying to be like someone else..that's where you're losing your sense of self identity. Just be yourself! Trust me, no one's gonna hate you for that. Instead, people are most likely going to appreciate you for well, being you.



No comments:

Post a Comment