Monday 28 September 2015

20 facts about me.


  1. I'm quite a bit of a big eater.
  2. I never gain weight, and it saddens me.
  3. Music is my passion.
  4. I never watched Star Wars.
  5. Or Lord of The Rings.
  6. Awkward in general.
  7. Enjoy watching people play video games.
  8. Obsessed with babies and dogs.
  9. My worst subject in secondary school was Moral Studies. I'm clearly immoral based on my Moral Studies grade, guys..haha. Thank you Malaysia. Sarcasm intended, just in case you didn't get that. 
  10. I could go a whole year without eating chocolate.
  11. I've lived in 3 countries within a span of one year.
  12. I went to 1 kindergarten, 2 primary schools, 3 high schools and 2 universities.
  13. I admire people who stay true to themselves and aspire to be like that.
  14. I value gifts a lot more when there is some thought and effort put into it.
  15. I've easily had more than 15 hamsters before.
  16. I'm not as happy-go-lucky as I seem to be at times.
  17. I don't express myself well in person, at all.
  18. More of a realist than an optimist.
  19. I can watch any genres of film BUT horror..ugh.
  20. I hate crying in front of people, and so I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment