Wednesday 16 November 2016

Are women really that difficult to read?

Women often think that men are difficult to read, but more often than not, we overhear conversations and stumble across comments on the web saying that we are difficult almost impossible to read (according to most, if not all, men). I don't see what the challenge is, really. Well, at least I think I'm easy to read.

When I'm tired, I keep quiet.
When I'm upset, I keep quiet.
When I'm angry, I keep quiet.
When I'm sleepy, I keep quiet.
When I'm not in the mood, I keep quiet.
When I'm bored, I keep quiet.
When I'm stressed out, I keep quiet.
When I'm paying attention, I keep quiet.
When I'm distracted, I keep quiet.
When I don't know what to say, I keep quiet.
When I have too many things to say that I don't know what to say, I keep quiet.

So...you know, I'd like to think I'm pretty transparent and easy to read. I still don't understand the reasoning behind society's preconceived notion of women being difficult to read.

#FunFact: Often times, people just can't tell whether I'm being sarcastic or not. Just in case you were wondering, I was obviously being genuine about my opinions in this blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment