Saturday 22 June 2013

Why I decided to create a new blog

HELLO WORLD! :)

As some of you may know, I used to have this blog (www.kimmycintayou.blogspot.com). Well I mean, I still have it, but it's pretty much dead. My final A level paper ended on the 19th of June and I decided that I wanted to start blogging again. :D So here I am. 

Why kimbleeboey?
Well I thought people would be able to remember this better than "kimmycintayou" since my foreign friends don't even know what cinta actually means lol. (It means love, btw.) So yeah!

Why start a new blog?
Hmm I guess I just wanted to write and share my thoughts and opinion on stuff. And well in general, just talk about anything at all, really. Feel free to give suggestions on what you would like me to blog about! :) [music, fashion, love, life, food, just anything.] I could've just continued writing in my old blog, but I figured I wanted to start afresh, as my previous blog was kinda full of crap, also unnecessary information about my personal life lol. So, here's to a new start! Woohoo. 

Signing out, 
Kimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment